Me, Yo, Myself, and I
Oh My! How long has it been? A number of months. But now I have four more comparisons of ME! Isn't it great? If you've forgotten about all the other ones you can check out the previous six: _1_, _2_, _3_, _4_, _5_,_6_. Let's not dilly-dally, and get to the juicy stuff. I also have a nice surprise at the end. But don't you jump ahead.

I was told this one in August by Riann. I ended up watching the first season of the show on DVD. It's not too bad. I kind look like him I guess. I don't have his dreamy eyes. If only. Then again, I have been told that my eyes are one of my best features. Even if he does look better than me, at least I have a belly button.

This is the second character from Heroes that I look like. He can fly in the show. I've been downgraded majorly in powers. Okay, maybe I wasn't told directly that I look like him. I was more just told that I could be him and fly said teller away to the beach. I can still look like him though. I definitely can look as stupid as he does. Maybe even more so.

AAAhhhhhh!!! Scary. SO Scary. I was told this one when I was dressed up as Ross from YCDTOTV for Halloween. I had the same drawn mustache. I hadn't heard of him before. A few days later I was shown some of his music videos. Very weird and exceptionally funny. His groups name is Günther and the Sunshine Girls. He's Swedish and his real name is Mats Söderlund. No one is quite sure if it's a joke. I got the glasses at The Dollar Store. You may even have noticed that I've tried to dress like these people too. I thought if I had to add glasses to one, I might as well shoot for the best on all of them.

I got this one form a student. I was shocked at this one. They corrected themselves by saying My hair looked like Albert Einstein's. Is it me, or does it's look I've had one to many? "I think I shhhoo caall a tassi rightnooo. The longer I WAIT...... the more the farre, becus the universth is zexpandin!"
That's all of them. Gosh I missed doing those. You know what else I miss. Making dumb videos. So I made one. I went to the bathroom with the glasses to wash off the mustache an "Jive Talkin'" started to play on the computer. This is the result of said occurrence.
Labels: Me Vs.
Blog
3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
good stuff!
by the way...I sent a link of this post to JoAnna...and her response was "what a goober!"
Are you going to take that???
awesome moves! thanks for providing my first laugh of the day!
Post a Comment
<< Home