I Could Solve Some Mysteries Too
Oh, I could be anyone I wanted to be. Maybe suave Errol Flynn or the Sheik of Araby. This is a special edition of the "who do I look like" blogs. I was shaving off my beard and I wanted to see what I looked like with just a mustache. And the answer is, just as stupid as everyone else. I had to take the opportunity to match my face up, since I'm shaving it of as fast as the blade will let me. Normally my look-a-like ideas come from others, but most of these are thought up by me. Enjoy.

This is the first one I thought of. If you watch the show, his name is Milo. He recently got a bullet in his forehead. Sorry to ruin it if you didn't catch the last show, but all things fair, who doesn't die on that show. Looking at it more, the rest seem a lot closer.

My brother told me this one. I've seen him before, but never really seen him in anything. I just picked the movie with the most sequels. There's like four Death Wishes. It's pretty close, though I just can't pull off the badass look as well as Charles can. I look confused.

I like this one for some reason. Raul Julia, Cara Mia. My mustache needs to be trimmed WAY more and I need to look less like I'm selling encyclopedias. Hello Madam!

Who hasn't wanted to play with a mustache after they tie up a damsel to the train tracks. Now I'm ready. I've had this list off people to off and let me tell you, it's not getting any shorter.

Okay! By far, my most favorite comparison. I still giggle looking at it. If I had to keep the mustache this is how I'd want to look. Hell, when I'm 60 I want to be just like this and scare the kids at birthday parties with my magic tricks.
And there we are. If you haven't read the others you can always check me out. _1_, _2_, _3_, _4_. Maybe someday I'll shave my head and do a bald edition.
Labels: Me Vs.
Blog
3 Comments:
Outstanding Work. Wow. Mumford. Bees?
OK, so in case you do something radical like wash your hand before you research all those other names we came up with, here are the ones I remember plus a few more I've thought of:
Charlie Sheen
Griffin Dunne
Skeet Ulrich
Apolo Anton Ohno
Lou Diamond Phillips
Pete Duel
I'll let ya know if I think of any more, 'K?
Kid,
I am laughing here in eau claire at 6am. Exceptional photo comparisons. Thanks for making me laugh to tears at Charles Bronson. Now do George Lopez for me.
Kaz's aunt laurie
Post a Comment
<< Home