Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Driving Me Creative

These past two or three nights I have felt like there is something in me. There is something to be created. I feel it just waiting there. But I have nothing to create. I have no idea. I have no goal. It's like a hollowness. It's a bit annoying. Usually it's the other way around. I have ideas and I wait for the drive of creation. The spark of inspiration to take over. I have the drive and the spark, but nothing to hold it up. It makes me a little sad. There is nothing to do but keep thinking away. Let's just hope this drive sticks around long enough for the idea.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck :o)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

That's right...a few days in Boise is a great way to get the creative energy flowing.

Too bad it wasn't a good source of ideas though...

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home