The Many Faces of Alex Kruse
Yippie! It's back again. I know so many of you spend all day long hitting the refresh button just to be the first to find out who I look like. If you had no idea I looked like famous people, then you should check out this post and this one. All of these are from the past month pretty much. Enjoy.

Most of you know him as Gilligan from Gilligan's Island, but I was told specifically I looked like him from The Many Loves of Dobby Gillis. As you can see I made my photo B&W to get a closer comparison. My face seems a bit to round. I guess I could use a few months being stranded on an island.

Yeah, I know. It shocked me too when I heard it. I am so much better looking than him. I was outraged at the downgrade. Riiiiight! She then told me it was only at a certain angle. I've spent most of the time since trying to find that angle.

Having a last name like Kruse, I hear this statement almost 7 times a say from students: "So is your first name Tom?" I tell tell them it's my dad's name and they are throughly impressed. Why? I'm not sure. Just recently, however, I was also told I looked like him. I guess I can kinda see it -ish. Maybe he thought that way because I kept jumping up and down on his desk, screaming about how I love Math.

This was the first time that I was told I looked like some one and had no clue who the person was. ECW stands for Extreme Championship Wrestling. When I looked him up on the Internet I couldn't help but laugh for about a minute. Now I know what I'd look like if I ate nothing but steroids and meat for a month. I think I'll scratch that off my diet plan then.
Well, that's it for this time. Who knows when the next one will be. I might post one of non-specific people that I've been told I look like. I'm not quite sure how I'd do the cool comparisons. Maybe I could just have more pictures of beautiful me. That sounds great.
Labels: Me Vs.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home