Site For Sore Eyes
If you didn't notice already, I made a few slight changes to the look of my web page. I changed the typeface for one. I didn't have that file anymore so I just went with my own handwriting. Another change is that the top links change color when you hover over them. I had wanted to do that for a while, but never could get it right. The last change is almost unnoticeable. The menu is no longer a table but a list. I got Ben to hell me use CSS. Thanks, Ben. I'll get around to removing the tables on my photos page eventually. Another thing I've been looking into, but haven't found a solution to that I'm happy with, is making some sort of slideshow for my photos. Some people have trouble hitting the back button, apparently. The last update was done today (not including this post). I added two new riddles. I hadn't put a new one up in a year. That is so sad. One of them I had known for a number of years, but didn't figure out the answer to until today. Anyway, enjoy!
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home