Double Vision
Yeah! It's back for another round. This time instead of my usual four look-a-likes I have EIGHT fantastic (and not so fantastic) comparisons. I took the pictures for these about two weeks ago and I am just now getting around to posting them. So I still have long hair. In fact, I got so annoyed with my hair after taking these pictures that I left my apartment and immediately and got my hair cut. Short is so much less of a hassle. Let's get to it!
He is also on General Hospital too. I'm suprised the student who told me about it knew so much about this person/character. I think she was smiling too much when she told me about it. Yeah you heard me say it. I'm the hot substitute.
I got this one in the next class after that one. A double whammy day. He just knew that I looked like the guy in Eragon that shot arrows. I had never seen the movie, but had read the books. I asked if he meant Murtagh, but he seemed sure that wasn't his name. The only non-ogre like character in the movie shooting arrows was Murtagh though, so it must have been him. And before you start shooting you comments off, I asked if was an ogre. IT WASN'T, OKAY!
The next five all come from the same person. They are ones that got left as a comment. I did leave one out though, I didn't want to over do it. So Pete Duel. I had never heard of this man. He was in Gidget which was the only thing that sounded familiar to me. He seems to be quite famous for his western/cowboy movies. I'm not much of a cowboy movie person. Unless it has Jackie Chan or Michael J. Fox. I seem to like his face better. That blows.
Ah, Jericho. Never watched it. Saw a couple of minutes once. It's been canceled last I heard. If anyone out there is thinking about making a cheap spin-off of revival, I'm available.
I know I've seen this guy in other things. This was the only movie I remember seeing. Very good. At first, when I saw his picture, I wasn't sure how well I matched him. After looking at it longer and having the side-by-side match-up, It doesn't look too far off. I just need to age 20 years. The odd thing is, I don't think I look like a younger him at all.
I need a stronger jaw line to really pull this one off. And a more down turned nose. Not too bad, I guess. I could look worse.
This was the picture that just pissed me off. I have no damn clue how he pulls off that hair thing of his. It was driving me crazy. I took this picture last and stormed out of the house. Is it moose?! BLOW-DRIED?!?! I'm getting angry just thinking about it. AHHHHHH!!!
This one is all me. After messing with my hair so much I just saw it, and how can I ignore Crispin Glover ,man. McFLY! I loved his laugh in the movie Back to the Future as well. It was like a stop motion laugh and his body seemed to follow suit. Anyway, I look more like the evil Crispin Glover. The ones in Charlie's Angels and Willard. I chose Willard because Full Throttle just annoyed the hell out of me.
Happy now? You better be. I put twice as much work into this one. So I deserve twice the praise. Okay, I'm done. Here are the links to all the other look-a-like posts. _1_, _2_, _3_, _4_, _5_.
Labels: Me Vs.
Blog
2 Comments:
Yeah, I'm happy. I bow in your general direction.
I have to admit, being the oldster I am, I'd never heard of those first two guys. I also had realized when we were in L.A. that I wouldn't recognize half the young celebrities there, either.
I have seen Lou Diamond Phillips with straight hair, though. No mousse.
it looks like you are wearing a star trek costume in all of these photos. doesn't it? so I can't help but think of captain kirk but, you know, black. hahahahahahah I am so funny.
anyway, I kept looking for you little federation insignia to pop into frame on one of the photos.
oh and yeah, I'm in bar. WHAT OF IT?!
Post a Comment
<< Home