Whoooo Are You?
I'm starting to feel a little sad. I'm doing more picture comparisons of you guys than of me. I think I'll live though. It IS really fun. If you missed all the previous ones you can find them here: _0_,_1_,_2_,_3_,_4_. To tell you the truth I've been doing these so much, every time I go out or go to work I keep trying to see who people look like. I only wish I knew them so that I could include them too. Though the people I do know keep me plenty busy.

I've never heard of this beer brand and I doubt you have. It's mainly in Queensland, Australia. Mr. Fourex is the Mascot. I thought my dad might have looked like the Jolly Green Giant, but he didn't really. Then I thought he might have looked like the Michelin Man (Bibendum or Bib for short), but not even close. I then started to look through mascots on Wikipedia. This one was pretty close.

I was watching Graeme's webcast one Thursday and I realized he looked a lot like that cool weird guy in Goldeneye. He was also in Josie and the Pussycats, a surprisingly funny movie. I tried to find a pic of Alan with glasses closer to Graeme's, but when I did, the hair was way different.

I was talking with people at the bar and the topic of who people look like came up. Allie pointed out that she gets Hilary Duff a lot. She didn't seem to like it and I can see why. She is corporate junk. I respected her on Lizzie. This whole music thing is bullplop.

I was surfing the next and I saw a picture of Dawn Landes on an advertisement. I thought it looked a lot like Tara. It's the only picture I found that was even close to Tara. Dawn does a pretty good blue grass cover of Young Folks
This one went buy pretty fast. Is it because they sucked. Or is it because I was sitting on three of them for about a month before I got the forth, thus making the whole seem less interesting to me. That's probably the reason. I doubt there is anyone I've missed now, but you are feeling left out, please, let me know.
Labels: Them Vs
Blog
1 Comments:
As always, these are all good. I especially like Tara's comparison here.
Post a Comment
<< Home