Blog

Sunday, March 09, 2008

"I Never Forget a Face...

...but in your case, I'll make an exception." - Groucho Marx. Hey guys and gals. I'm sure you were patiently waiting for the next one. I actually wrote this one and the last two at the same time. And even then, I wrote them just after I posted the first one. I'm such a tease. Here are all of the others. (_0_,_1_,_2_,_3_) If you didn't see your face in any of these so far it means you are too ugly to be famous. Or just that I don't have any good pictures of you.

I don't really know what to say about this one. I don't really know Barbara or Dallas, other than the whole JR thing. Was that the show with all the cat fights? If so, I think Mom could take her.

This is the only picture I have of Kelly looking forward. I was watching Juno with a friend of mine and the character and look reminded me of Kelly. My friend leaned over and said "She reminds me of Janeane Garofalo." That clinched it. They are their own triad. I was also surprised to learn that Ellen also played Kitty in the last X-men. So I'm Wolverine and Kelly is Kitty.

I used this picture once before, but for Tara's comparison. Both of them are attractive blondes. Though, in my opinion, Katie's nose is cuter.

This one I got when I was trying to find a picture of Gadget of Rescue Rangers. I don't think I've ever seen Jenny wear a crown, nor do I ever think Jenny could be a super villain. It's just straight looks.

That is the last one I have to write. I'm gonna go watch some TV now. I've been working on these so long I'll probably think of 8 more while channel surfing. It's almost like a plague.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny! But the only resemblance that I see between us is the red hair. I had no idea who she was.

Nice to be included though....

8:38 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

good stuff, Alex!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ha!My addition made me chuckle. Thanks Alex. :) I always love looking at your look a likes...

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home