Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

YOU Oughta Be In Pictures

As I said last time, I would do something like comparing me to my friends. I'm going to compare my friends to famous people. This isn't the first time I've done this. I did it once with my brother. I just didn't see the point of talking about how much better looking I am than all of you. Plus it's way more fun for me this way.

I want to point out the difficulty in doing this too. I need to find a picture of you that is pretty close to some other picture. I can't just take pictures of you posing and I can't really Google image search your face. I seemed to find just the right ones though from my own collection.

Emily was told this one by somebody. She absolutely hates being compared to her. She does tend to be in crappy movies and "Here On Earth" takes the crap cake. I can feel Emily's annoyance as I type this.

I asked Tara awhile ago if people said she looked like anybody. She said no. I was determined to find someone. I came up with Dorothy. I think if she had a dog and some ruby slippers, she'd be the spitting image.

I noticed this one when I was doing some illustration research. I was boggled. If I didn't know better I'd say someone designed Erin after Riann, then scrambled the letters of her name and changed the A to an E to go with Esurance. The last N was lost by board consensus.

I thought of this one while watching Conan play guitar on his show. It's way too close. It's like I can watch Chuck on TV every weekday. Maybe he is Conan but no one can tell because of the glasses.

Happy? I really enjoyed that. I know I'll do it again eventually. The possibilities are endless.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

Wow - there's Kaz in full lumberjack mode. And now that Conan has a beard thing going on (although I'm not a big fan of it), I can definitely see the resemblance! Good one!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home