Almost Famous
You guys are so close. If only you would have been in their place at they same time that they became big, you could have ruined their careers. Just like the other times, (_0_,_1_,_2_) I'm matching up your faces to the faces of celebrities. I hope you enjoy them, because I do.

She actually gets this one a lot. Often enough that I agree. They also have similar fashion sense, if you don't count a few dozen piercings as fashion.

I don't have many pictures of Emily where her hand isn't in front of her face. It's like getting someone to do something to do what they don't want to do. hehe! If Emily wore earrings and make-up this would be pretty close. I'm pretty sure the picture of Isabelle isn't from that movie, but it's the closest one I found to Emily and the only movie I really know with her in it.

I kept looking for a face that matched hers. She's been told she looks like Mariah Carey, but that just isn't good enough. I had been talking about this actress just the day before, because we thought she might have been in one of the "8 horror films to die for" (even though there was only 7 in the collection). What I Like About You is that show with Amanda Bynes, if you didn't know.

I'm sure Chuck hears this one all the time. Probably not, but I thought I'd give him a good one. I wish I had some pictures from when Chuck took that trip to Africa. He was so rugged then. I still think he's way closer to Conan.
That's all for now. I still have more. Even if I didn't, it's not that hard to make more. Again if you know I don't have your, or another's picture, please e-mail me one.
Labels: Them Vs
Blog
1 Comments:
That's right - Kaz was rugged in Africa!
Post a Comment
<< Home