Seeing Stars
It was so much fun last time (_0_,_1_) that I wanted to do it again. The great thing about matching you guys up is that I can just keep going. I always wait for people to tell me who I look like. When I'm the other person I can just rattle on. I enjoy these next four and I hope you do too. Especially if you are the one in it.

She looks pretty close to the author of The Ball Jar in this picture. Any other picture of Sylvia that I saw didn't come close. Is she the one that killed herself in an oven? I can never remember this stuff. Mom, only use the oven to cook food.

Ever since high school, Kelly always kind of reminded me of Janeane. Partly because of the way they look and partly because of their witty dry sense of humor, that sometimes makes people think they are lesbians.

Not too far off, if I say so myself, and I do. Where has Gillian gone lately. You never really hear that much about her. She seems a little like the type that may have gone into theater.

My favorite of them all. They even have the same expression on their face as well as their hands up. Of course this would make Chuck, Chip, and me, Dale. Maybe their new cat is Zipper, or should the cat be Fat Cat. Monetary Jack would be... ummm... the bum that slept out on my door. On a side note, I'd like to point out that in almost all of my pictures of Shelley, she is wearing glasses, but in almost of of her pictures of herself, she isn't wearing glasses. Shelley, I never see any weird glare.
I love these things. I'm I little annoyed that you guys have had all they pleasure in looking at me for the past year. If you are feeling left out because you don't see yourself yet, don't worry I have more. If you are feeling good that you haven't seen yourself yet, don't worry I have more. If you didn't like seeing yourself on any of these, HAHAHAHAHAHA! If you know I don't have a picture of you (or someone we know) and really want to see yourself (or someone else) on here, please e-mail me some pictures of yourself (or someone else).
Labels: Them Vs
Blog
1 Comments:
Hmmmm...quite the scenario you've built up around the rescue rangers! Maybe Ticker could be Zipper.
While I'm not sure that my comparison is so obvious (although I'll admit it is a fun one), I definitely see Kelly's!
Post a Comment
<< Home