Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Some Assembly Required

So I knew Valentine's Day was coming up soon, and I wanted to post something festive. Like I did last year. I have also been thinking about doing another maze. One like last time, which I find odd was almost exactly 2 years ago, but with a different twist. Then it occurred to me that I could mix the two. And I had it. A Valentine's maze.

As you know I can't make just a plain old maze. The first maze I did was three-dimensional. I wanted to tone down the difficulty a bit. The maze is actually much easier. Unfortunately, assembling the thing may be way harder. I had to make an instruction page just so you could tell how to put it together.

The maze is really 4 mazes put together. Though you have to move flaps around to get to the finish. It looks awesome. If you want to try it you can get it off my riddles page. Even if you don't want to try the maze, I'd still suggest getting it to read the instructions. I had fun with them. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day Alex! =)

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home