This Is Not My Beautiful House
There is something I do a lot. I tend to do it when I'm bored for short periods of time. I probably do it twice a month. I've actually been doing it since high school. I pretend that I don't know who I am. (Sometimes I'm someone else in my body. Usually I'm a younger or older version of me in my body now. Sometimes just amnesia.) The point of this is to ponder what I would do in this situation. What would I do first? Do I pull over? Do I ask someone what is happening? What piece of info do I have on me or around me? ID, calender, Ipod (do I know how it works or what it is) Keys. My logic always has me heading home if I'm not there already, unless I seem to be going somewhere. I also have to think about where I find a map and how long it would take me to figure out how to get home. If I'm in the car my passenger seat will have other clues. If I'm going to work I have my backpack with sub ID. If I'm going to a friend's, I have food or a present from time to time. When do I take the time to look in a mirror? What would most surprise me? Would I try to call anyone and if I did who would I call? I usually default to calling Ben (If I'm me). On rare occasions I'll do this while talking with someone. I think about whether I end the conersation or not. Do I tell them? Do I play sick and leave? It's just another thing my mind thinks about.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home