Name that Two-n
I loved doing this game last time. It's one of the few that got some participation. I've been trying to think of another game, but thought "Hell, just do the same game!" I think this one might be easier then last time.
Here is how it works: You look at the three pictures given and you name the song and artist. The first 2 pictures show something that is mentioned in the song. WARNING:They will have nothing to do with the title of the song! They will only depicted things mentioned in the song. So it helps to have heard the song. The last picture is the clue that tells you who sings the song. You may want to look at this first. Though, if you can get it from the first two that is amazing. The last picture may tell you directly who sings, or it may tell you in a "once removed" sort of way. I have an example to get you kicked off:

I tried to get a diverse musical population so that even if you don't know your music that well, you could at least get one. I also tried to pick songs that were popular in the time they came out, or popular over time. That means there is no TMBG. If you can get all 10, that means you really know your/my music. If you get 5 that is still very good. If you don't get any then you're not really trying. Have fun. E-mail me if you want the answers. unbread at gmail dot com
Labels: Game
Blog










1 Comments:
Question - what does FOIL stand for in math? I was thinking it had something to do with order of operations. Kaz insists that it's "Fraction - Octagon - Integer - Laminate!" But something tells me that's probably not right. What is it?
Post a Comment
<< Home