No More Oregon
I had this great idea when going to sleep on Tuesday night. I never do anything with the Oregon part of my page, and it has always been dead weight. I never had anything to replace it with. Then lately I was noticing my Art of Other section of my Photos page was getting bigger and bigger. I finally put two and two together. So now I have an art section, which I have put all the pictures I've made of others and a bunch of other things I have made. A number of the Weekly Doodles have been included. In fact, I have done away with the weekly doodle. Any doodle will be put in the art section. I have replaced it with a Monthly Random Photo. I think I can keep up with monthly.
Anyway, I got some help from my brother to not use tables in the archive menu. After getting his help, he was troubled with how I was hacking Blogger to do what I want. He wanted to figure out how to get Blogger to do what I wanted without cheating and therefore having Blogger do most of the leg work. I sent him my template, but I had nothing to do all day so I worked it my way anyway. If my brother ever finds a better way to do it, I fix it, but I don't think he will. At least not the exact way I want it.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home