Blog

Saturday, June 07, 2008

You Look Mavolos

I was able to pin point four more celebrities in my entourage. I think some of these are pretty good. If you miss the previous ones (_0_,_1_,_2_,_3_,_4_,_5_) go check them out. Let's get started.

Someone pointed this out during karaoke. It really only fits with this picture of Andy. In real life he looks nothing like Eminem.

Some students were talking about comic strips in class. One of them pointed out how the strip Sally Forth is never really funny and only has some casual life occurrence happen that is only slightly interesting. The next time I picked up the funnies I decided to check it out. It was stupid, but I also found that Sally looked a lot like my mom. I think she may even have some of the same outfits as her.

Now that I think of it I wsa at karaoke when I realized or was told each of these. I was singing some some and I looked over at the TV and I Robot was on TNT or some channel like that. I was pretty damn sure that the woman on the TV was Michelle. She refuses to concur.

Riann started singing a Til Tuesday song and some woman came up to her and said she looked a lot like the lead singer of that band, Aimee Mann. I pointed out to Riann that I was adding it to my list. She was a bit annoyed because she hates the pictures I end up using of her. I don't think this is a bad picture of her.

Okay. I should have more of me pretty soon. I don't know when I'll get around to it, but I do have a lot of time on my hands since summer break starts rigth about now for me. I hope you enjoyed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex, you've always had a lot of time on your hands....... I'm glad you're keepin busy with Michelle! She seems nice.

Good comparisons this time :o) Haven't seem your blog in a super long time.......

~Jenny

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home