Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

26 Days of Silence

Man, it's been a while since I've posted anything. I've thought about posting a number of times, but the ideas were never full enough for me to post. So what has been occupying my time and my mind. Most of you probably know some of it. Here is everything that has been going on through my head lately, with maybe a bit of censoring.

I should make that video. What would the picture make in the end though? How does the harmony go? That is an awesome song. Today is the day when I take showers to stay cold instead of to stay warm. I need another book to read. I wish I had a better picture to work with. I can't wait to move in to a new place with my roommate Emily. What will I do for work over the summer? Is she gonna call? I love ice cream. It's been a while since I've been to that school. Grocery shopping is nice. The Law of Cosines. I need hair gel and exit light bulbs. Let's try that place just around the corner. I wonder if I could go a day without talking? Why can Mario fly when he turns into a raccoon? I should call mom. I should wait a week to shave. She looks like the blonde chick from Dawson's Creek. Cash is nice. Damn this head cold. If only. What cellphone plan should I get? How do you screw up an entire shelf? I'm more important than I thought. Birthday present lists. How much does a banana suit cost? I'm a freakin' moron. I'm exceptionally lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home