Coloring Book Days
Well it's like a coloring book anyway. My friend Riann is working on a project and I got called in for some help. She is making images to put on tarot cards that she has hand drawn. She wanted to color them and thought that doing in digitally would be easier and allow for more changes and options. She has no idea how to work much on a computer when it comes to art, but she has always wanted to learn. I've always been willing to teach her a few things, but she lives in another town and tends not to call me until after 9 o'clock to save on her phone bill. (I should have her get a mic for her computer.) I told her I could scan her drawings (she wanted to take a picture) and I could convert them to vectors for easy coloring. I would teach her later how to use the program. I did just that about a week ago, other than the teaching part because she's been busy. I was thinking idlely yesterday and thought I'd go through the vectors and clean them up a bit, I did them in haste. I ended up coloring them in the process of cleaning them. It was pretty fun. I even added some shading here and there. I put snippets of the work below. Riann does some amazing work.



Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home