Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

_ Co_t H_nger, M_n

Yay! I have a coat hanger. I ordered it off of Target.com. They seemed to have a fine selection of trees. Most of the ones I was interested in had some poor consumer ratings, but there was one in my style that didn't have any horror stories. It doesn't have any staining so I can stain it what ever color I want, but for now I don't care. It holds my coats!

Some of you may be wondering if I bought a camera, since I obviously must have taken a picture. No, I haven't not purchased a camera, but I'm really close to buying one. When I do buy one, I will take a ton of pics and post them. I do have another camera that my parents gave me because the screen was broken. It can take pictures, but I can't adjust any settings like a timer or flash and I can see the pictures when I'm done. These things are very handy when I take pictures of myself for my look-a-likes. Now I'm excited about getting a camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home