I've Just Seen A Face
I haven't done a post of my friends since June of '08. I could have sworn I did another in between. I was gonna do a round of me, but I found that my camera has turned into an SD card reader with a really small screen. I think the shutter is stuck shut. I'll get a new camera next month probably. Cameras have improved a lot since I got my last one. I'm gonna try to use labels on the blog section now, so hopefully they work, so if you want to see the previous friend look-a-likes they are now listed under "Then Vs"
I was rummaging around Facebook trying to find pictures of people and I found this one of Ben. It was even harder to find I good picture of Belushi as a Samurai yelling. I'm a bit hungry now. Ben, can you make me a sandwich?
I was never really satisfied with the last match I made for my dad because no one really knows Mr. Fourex. I think everyone knows good ol' Fred. What I really need to do is get more pictures of dad. If Ben were home home more I could do that.
She only wants what's coming to her. She only wants her fair share. Yes, I realize that's Sally's line, but it's at least in the same genre. I'm surprised I didn't think of this one earlier.
I was trying to figure out some songs to sing for karaoke and I thought of the lyrics to a song which was Roll to Me by Del Amitri. I looked up the video on YouTube to see if I wanted to bother singing it. It's a good one. Anyway, I think this one is pretty close. The lady isn't in the video very long. She kinda cuts in and out. I have no idea where I got the picture.
I know what you're thinking. Pretty good, but I was expecting more since you've been holding out so long. Well I have tons more, but I'm spacing them out. I'll have another up next week. Rock on!
Labels: Them Vs
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home