Getting Buy
There are two things have been on my list of things to buy for a while. One of which is a coat tree. I'm sick of hanging my hooded sweatshirts and jackets on my dresser knobs. I've looked for one for a while now, but not a lot of places sell them. If they do, they are poor quality or too bulky. Well... I did find one I liked at Pottery Barn, but it was $200. That's crazy. I'm thinking I might check CostPlus next. If that fails then I'll either order one on Target or see if I can get Emily's dad to make me one.
The other thing on my list is a Bluray disc player. I haven't purchased one for a number of reasons. I don't absolutely need one. I don't like most of the ones I see. Plus, maybe I should get a PS3. The main distractor is that PS3 games are expensive and I don't really need to play any PS3 games. There are more PS2 games that I'd want to play. This would be an easy decision if the PS3 was still backwards compatible. I can get a Bluray player and a PS2 Slim for cheaper than a PS3. All of the complications just make me save my money.
Blog
3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
If you find a good, reasonably priced coat tree, let me know. I want one too!
Doesn't Chuck make stuff out of wood?
Post a Comment
<< Home