Sun Is Shining In The Sky
So last I left you I mentioned dreams. I woke up in a bit of a odd way a few days ago. I've had dreams that segue before. Like I jump out of bed in the dream and I jump out of bed in waking life. Or the fire alarm is the alarm clock. Or even taking a shower in a dream to waking up to myself taking a shower. Well this time I could hear a group of people getting together. Their feet shuffling a few coughs and people saying, "Shh shh! Okay ready..." ELO then began to sing me "Mr. Blue Sky". That is my alarm song. I wake up and shut off the alarm and in my mind feel special that the group came together to give me great start to my day.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home