Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Almost Arnold

So I show up to a party at Riann's house. It's her boy toy's birthday party. I don't really know anyone but Riann and her sister. I was fine though since there was food to nibble on and I can always browse the Internet on my iPod.  Wait... No I can't because my iPod didn't remember the password for the router. Argh!  I have two choices, and no, don't get the password is not an option.  I can either ask Riann to use her comptuter to get the password again an let her know that I plan to space out at her party or I can sneek up there and get it. I decide to sneek.

To be honest, it was a lot like the opening scence in True Lies or any number of scences from the show Leverage. The only difference is that no one is speaking Russian and I won't go to jail or be shot if I get caught. I head upstairs and go to her Art room which is where she keeps her computer. I get on her browser and login in to the router. Her computer is running slow. It's like I'm watching a status bar tell me when my flash drive has the incrimenating files. I get the code and make a note of it on my iPod so I don't lose it again. But now I hear Riann coming up the stairs with a friend. I hear them head into her room and I take this as my time to escape. I log off and head to the stairs. I see into her room and she isn't by the door.  Mission acomplished. Now I get to browse YouTube and watch Jamie Lee Curtis dance for me.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home