Your Evil Twin
Or maybe not so evil. It's getting harder and harder to think of creative titles. I bet you thought I wouldn't do another one for a month. How dare you doubt my word, even though I tend to break my word when it comes to my site.
I've always thought DJ has looked like a lot of people, but I really think a lot of people like to where Buddy Holly like glasses. I never realized how skinny Rivers looked until now. Oh, and I hate his new mustache.
My friend D' works at the Clubhouse. It's short for D'andry. I was looking at a picture of someone who looked like Kathy and I realized Kathy looks a lot like D'. It took me an hour to get a picture of D'. She kept deleting every picture that I'd take.
Erica doesn't always look like her, but when they are both angry or annoyed they tend too. People at the bar agree with me. They are also both bartenders and I think that is where the similarities end. Oh, and just to tie this match to the last. The character Kaitlin plays is called Sweet D
Another character from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I told this one to Yoshi and he loved it. We both agree that he don't look exactly like him. He does kind act like him. Now, I don't see him going out as green man, but I can totally see him yelling "Wild Card!" just before jumping out of a moving vehicle.
I'm on a roll. I'll have another on the same blog time, same blog blog?
Labels: Them Vs
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home