Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Way You Look Tonight

Or whenever the picture was taken. Yea!!! I hope you're having as much fun as I am.

Now I'm talking about the older Alec not the younger Alec. Not bad. I love that show.

I suggested that DJ go as Gordon to last years Penny Arcade Expo. He took it as a compliment. I meant it as one. Of course if he did go as Freeman, he wouldn't be allowed to talk.

Back in high school when Emily had long hair, people use to say she looked like Marla Hooch. My ringtone for her is Marla singing "It Had to Be You." When you actually look at a side by side comparison it doesn't hold water. Maybe if we did a wide shot like in the movie.

I don't remember if Emily told me this one or Michael told me. They even dress similar. They both have that strapy satchel.

I wonder how many of these I can do before I run out. I think I can go about 3 more weeks. By then I should have a new camera.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home