iTouch and Such
I got an iTouch last weekend. My 30GB iPod was runnning out of space so I needed an upgrade. I'm actually writing this post on my iTouch right now... At a bar.
One really fun thing to do is roam around the neighborhood and look at the name of people's wireless networks. If they don't go with the default names like "linksys" or "NETGEAR" and if they don't pick descriptive names like "Johnson_home" or "Safeway", they can be very entertaining. I've found a few good ones in my area like "Dungeon-O-Doom", "The Monsters Downstairs", and my personal favorite "Poopshoot".
If you're curious mine is called "wayback". I've gotten to naming anything related to my computer after things from Rocky & Bullwinkle. My hard drives are Boris and Natasha. My Computer is Peabody and my router is thus the "wayback" machine. I named my iTouch Fearless Leader but I'm thinking of changing it to Sherman since it more like a second computer than another hard drive. I use to name my hard drives after trig inverse functions. Man, I'm a geek.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home