Damn It!
I did it again. I went like a month without blogging and now that I've gotten around to it, I have way to much to tell. It's hard to organize how to tell it properly. I know This will all sound disconnected and most likely boring, but I'll do my best.
Before I left for Xmas I got to drive my friend, Erica the bartender, around. She didn't feel safe driving in the snow. I drove her to work and took a nap in the office when I got there. There was so much snow that they closed the bar 3 hours early. I then drove her back home and we chilled there, eating puppy chow and pizza. At around 1:30am we were about to go to sleep, but Erica got a call from her boyfriend who was ditched by his friends at Mt. Hood which is normally an hour away in good weather. I have to drive because Erica his a bit drunk, so we set out on our 2 hour drive since you can only go 30mph with snow chains. When we leave I notice we are low on gas, and since we live in Oregon we can't fill up anywhere this late. We finally pick him up at around 4:30 and we drive back to the nearest town with a gas station. We park until 7am when the station opens and fill up. We drive back and eventually get back to town with nodding heads at about 9:30. I crash at her place.
After a lot of packing I'm at the airport. My flight is at 8:30am so I'm there at 6. Not that it matters because my flight can't land at the airport yet. My flight is indefinitely delayed. I pace around the airport a lot, ride the the moving walk ways a few hundred times, and try out a wheel change. I'm oddly happy for being stuck at the airport. The plain lands around 2 and we board around 3. We take off around 4:30. I get there at 10ish.
VACATION! I see family, eat sweets, watch TV, and all around have a good time. Xmas rolls around and it's present time. Lots of cool stuff. The big one is that Ben and I both go Wiis (or is it Wiii). We have a lot of fun with that. I eventually get back to town and see a lot of my friends.
Okay. I'm losing steam and I feel like I'm rambling now so I'll get to the rest later.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home