Me In Portland
I really should have posted something earlier. A lot of blogable stuff has happened to me since last I posted. Now all of that cool stuff is just gonna get a quick run down, because I'm not that big a fan of typing.
Let's see, my car broke down on the way to work last week. I got to work fine and my car fixed with a little help from a friend, who I am eternally grateful too. One of the hoses broke which was causing the engine to overheat. Stressful time, but manageable.
We have had some snow in Portland. Not much, but still snow. It has caused school to be canceled two days for me because I'm at an Eat Side school. The West Side schools have been closed all week. I'm kind of hoping I don't have to work tomorrow, but I don't think it'll happen.
I'm heading home for Xmas. I'll be in the Cities in the begining, then my cousins, then the cabin then in EC. All of that with in a week. I can't wait to see the fam and friend and eat some good food.
Speaking of food, I can't wait to have some of those chocolate peanut butter Wheat Thin cookies my Mom makes over the holidays. Especially this year. I have taken a "break" from sugar for a month. This started around the 11th. It's mainly to prevent me from the nightly visits to the convenient store for circus peanuts and ice cream. I can have sugar. I just can't purchase it. Unless I get a fountain drink, but in that case it has to be watered down. I have had a number of cravings in the past week, but I've held strong.
Lastly, I've been watching a lot of Doogie Howser. I'm about halfway through the 4 or 5 seasons. I mainly have been watching while working on Xmas presents.
I have to get back to karaoke now. Happy Holidays!
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home