Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

Favorite Things

We are getting closer and closer to the holidays and I thought I'd make a list of a few of my favorite things. No whiskers. Some of them are obvious and others are lesser known.

  • Root Beer Floats
  • Smores
  • Pizza
  • Dutch Apple Pie
  • Mom's Chili
  • Taco Bell and Star Wars
  • Kiss Kiss Bang Bsng
  • Alliteration
  • Inside Jacket Pockets
  • Cozy Sheets
  • Long Wavy Hair
  • Math
  • Riddles and Puzzles
  • Billards
  • Chair And A Half
  • People Watching
  • Jokes
  • Showers In The Dark
  • Drawing
  • Walks In The Rain
  • Friends
  • Crooked Smiles
  • Toaster Strudel
  • The Discovery Channel
  • People Who Sing Along To Guitar Solos
  • They Might Be Giants
  • Road Trips
  • Frisbee
  • Half Days
  • Jamba Juice
  • Late Night Conversations
  • Fingerless Gloves
  • Hidden Stairs
  • Glasses
  • Handstands
  • Surveys
  • Synchronized Dance
  • Cartoon Carrots
  • Rockband

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger tara said...

I also enjoy synchronized dance. among other things on your list, such as the chair and a half.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

I think my top 5 from your list are: inside jacket pockets, alliteration, cozy sheets, people watching, friends, trips, night conversations, fingerless gloves (i own 2 pairs), synchronized dance

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home