When the Filk are We?
I was sitting watching Blade Runner for the first time straight through and I got to thinking. There are a lot of movies that have to make predictions about what the future of technology holds. Some movies assume we can travel to new planets with life-like robots, yet they still have black/green display monitors. I started looking up different movies set in the future. I then thought it would be a cool idea to make a game out of it.
Each of the movies below take place in the future (or a portion of it) Can you order the movies of each category by the year they occur? The answers are in the comment section. You can also try organizing all of the movies as a group. Good Luck!
- Robots
- Blade Runner
- I Robot
- Matrix, The (estimated non-Matrix year)
- Terminator, The (future year)
- Mars
- Doom
- Mission to Mars
- Red Planet
- Total Recall
- Earth/Human Race in Trouble
- Children of Men
- Fifth Element
- Sunshine
- Titan A.E.
- Space/Time Travel
- Back to the Future 2 (Future year)
- Event Horizon
- Lost in Space
- Star Trek: First Contact (Past year)
Labels: Game
Blog
1 Comments:
Robots
Blade Runner - 2019
Terminator, The - 2029
I Robot - 2035
Matrix, The - 2199
Mars
Mission to Mars - 2020
Red Planet - 2045
Doom - 2046
Total Recall - 2084
Earth/Human Race in Trouble
Children of Men - 2027
Sunshine - 2057
Fifth Element - 2263
Titan A.E. - 3028
Space/Time Travel
Back to the Future 2 - 2015
Event Horizon - 2047
Lost in Space - 2058
Star Trek: First Contact - 2063
Post a Comment
<< Home