No Grapefruit Juice
I worked karaoke yesterday and someone had thrown a 30th birthday party for Tim. I don't know Tim at all nor do I know any of his friends, which he seems to have many. The party seemed to be in full swing when I got there. The first thing I had noticed was a chocolate cake in the middle of the center table. The candles had already been blown out and removed, but no one had touched it otherwise. It was driving me crazy. I begin setting up for karaoke and the party continues. After an hour or so, people start to want to do some karaoke and everyone is having a good time. The cake is still just sitting there untouched in the middle of the room. Eventually I see the birthday boy use his finger to snip a corner out of the cake. Oh, it's on now! I grab a plate and silverware and I cut out a corner. I devour it quickly. No one else touched the cake for the entire night. That meant I got to take it home. Chocolate cake and milk is always my favorite breakfast. That's nutrition!
Blog
1 Comments:
Wow - the birthday boy didn't even have a courtesy piece? Oh well...at least you scored something to munch on for the week!
Post a Comment
<< Home