Blog

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Waste of a Blog

Not really much to say. The only reason I'm even posting a blog is to notifiy those who never check the main page that I put a new video up. I still haven't put up my pictures yet. I want to get a few from Tara before I do that. I just don't have that many good ones.

To make up for this blog being simply a notification, I decided to add a small game. I made some Mad Gabs before I left for break that I never got around to posting. For those that don't know how to play, just read the phrase and try to decipher what the phrase is REALLY saying. Example: "Poo Daze My Lawn" is really (highlight) "Put A Smile On." I may not remember the answers, but I'm pretty sure they all have something to do with my website.

  1. It Sunk West Shun A Bulb Red
  2. Hi Luke Lie Kissed Eve Rumble Ooze Call Ooze
  3. Heat Snot Mud Shove A Wii Kelly Do Dell
  4. Thyme Took A Wit Taught King Two Years Elf

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home