Random Day
I went shopping today. Originally, I was just going to by some ink pens and large paper for the treasure map I'm making. They had the pen's, but not the right paper. On my way back I stopped by Sleep Country, Circuit City and Best Buy. At Best Buy I played some DDR and Guitar Hero. That game is pretty cool. I ended up buying a vacuum cleaner. About halfway through being at the stores I started to get really tired. I think it's the sugar detox I'm on. This is day two. I ate way too much sugar last week. I think I'll need a nap. A Riece's Peanut Butter Cup sounds so good right now.
Blog
2 Comments:
There is nothing more pleasurable than spreading butter all over your chest and watching TV.... Don't count out Olympia Dukakis in the 1953 Oscar race.... If you see my good friend Harry, tell him to give me a call.... Kudos to those fine folks who make Bugles so consistently delicious.... I just thought of a great question to ask Jan Michael Vincent.... Boy, do I hate this shirt.... What's that guy over there doing?.... The Amish make fine houses.... I wish Freddie Prinze was alive today so we could both laugh.... Some of the most beautiful women in the world work in diners.... If I had four awards to give, I would give them all to the Desperate Housewives.... I cannot wait to see what the producers of Logan's Run are up to next.... Teach a poor city kid how to love and you've made the world slightly better.... Help, I'm stuck on a ledge!.... Get out of my house!.... Please don't ever leave me again.... What in God's name am I talking about here, anyway?.... Look up "inventive" in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of Shields & Yarnell....
Don't cave, Pax! Day two is always the hardest. It's all downhill from here on out. Trust me, I really REALLY know how the sugar detox works. Call me if you find yourself about to rip open that package of reeses peanut butter cups and I'll come kick your ass! (I figure I should return the favor, as you've kept me in line on numerous sugar detoxes, verdad que si?!)
Post a Comment
<< Home