Dream State
Lately, I've had some pretty boring dreams, or I don't remember them. A few days ago I had an interesting one. I have no idea why I dreamed it. Nothing in the dream had anything to do with what was happening in my waking life. I guess that is why I thought it was so interesting.
I am in World War II. I am fighting for what I can only assume is America. I get knocked unconscious in battle and I wake only to be in a German camp. I am mistaken for a German soldier. I get put in charge of watch in an American POW camp. They are watching movies and I am feeling worried that I will be found out. Never mind that I don't speak a lick of German. The next day I am patrolling a bridge when a car runs me into a pile of snow! The car drives off and I immediately realize that they found out and that there is an explosive inside the pile of snow. I get up quickly and dive off the bridge. I have to scurry a bit to get into the river so that they think me for dead. I think to myself that I should find the water freezing, but I feel nothing at all. I drift downstream aways until I see a woman ahead fishing on a nice spring evening. I get out of the water and walk over to the woman. She asks me to help net the fish she has. I grab the net to scoop it up and I am in shock. The fish is half the size of me!
It's right about there I wake up. If any of you have any ideas what this dream might mean I'm all ears.
Blog
3 Comments:
Did you meet Col. Klink?
I have no thoughts on the dream, but interesting choice with the green toast.
This dream is abviously your mind coping with the internal conflict brought about by having never been treated with compassion by the Easter Bunny. He probably hated you.
Post a Comment
<< Home