Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Projects

It's been a while since I've updated. Of course it's been much longer since others have so I don't feel so bad, but that is still no excuse not to post.

"What have I been up?" to you may ask. Projects, projects, projects. I'm doing a lot of intense projects for people as gifts. Some people know about them, some don't. Those that know about their's don't know much about what I'm doing. This limits my ability to talk about it freely on my blog. I'm usually paranoid about keeping a good thing under wraps even if those people might never come to this blog. I just can't risk it. These projects keep me busy and focused. Otherwise, I spend my days watching TV and eating anything and everything in the house. So far I've completed 2 projects and I've just started my third. I don't have a fourth project really, but I'm sure I'll have one by the time or shortly after I finish this one.

If this post seems more erratic than normal it's because my mind is a bit burnt out right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home