Crack the Madness!
Let us, and by us I mean me, leave this dark road behind. It's old and done. I shall let my keyboard be my piano. WEEEEEEE! Heavy, freakin' HEAVY! Tori Amos ROCKS! We've made it to our destination. And we've only been waiting all week. Who cares, just as long as we're here now.
As I sit here pretending to be a mix of Stevie Wonder and Mother Mary, I reminisce over all the small things that kept up with me. Let me review for you. All the things too small and now I list them all. Most you probably won't know, so here we go.
- You just danced your way to the top!
- 27!
- The hand of Office Max has a gun
- COOKIES
- hello? Hello. HELLO!
- Scary insight into the child mind by way of essay
- My God the secrets
- Scare tactics
- Local news loves to report on the fact that it's cold
- I want to drink all the Dr. Pepper
- stay up so late it's early
- Chaotic Destiny
- The dastardly escape
- I rule the tape pen
- bad lemonade
- showers are itchy now
- Let's stay with what we agreed upon
- agonizing beautifully
- HAHAHAHA!
- My hair is like a bomb
- Ring Ring... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I think I'm spent. I must take a moment to thank those who made some of these moments possible. I think you know who you are. If you think you might be one of those people, but aren't sure, then you probably aren't though you can go right ahead and think you are. That's fine with me. Right now would be the perfect time to enter a hidden laboratory and join a conga line. Unfortunately, I have no such thing. I must find some other way to embrace the madness. The comforting MADNESS.
Labels: List of Something
Blog
1 Comments:
No, I just had an extremely boring and lonely week.
Post a Comment
<< Home