Blog

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Name That Tune

I had another idea for a game to give you visitors. Since the "Name Game" got so many e-mails and comments, (yeah right) I thought I'd do another type of game. I think this one is a bit easier. Here is how it works: You look at the three pictures given and you name the song and artist. The first 2 pictures show something that is mentioned in the song. WARNING:They will have nothing to do with the title of the song! They will only depicted things mentioned in the song. So it helps to have heard the song. The last picture is the clue that tells you who sings the song. You may want to look at this first. Though, if you can get it from the first two that is amazing. The last picture may tell you directly who sings, or it may tell you in a "once removed" sort of way. I have an example to get you kicked off:

The first picture is of a "drop of water in an endless sea", and the second, a scene where a building "crumbles to the ground". The last if of a Wildcat, the Kansas State Wildcat to be exact. So the song is then "Dust in the Wind" by Kansas.

I tried to get a diverse musical population so that even if you don't know your music that well, you could at least get one. I also tried to pick songs that were popular in the time they came out, or popular over time. That means there is no TMBG. If you can get all 10, that means you really know your/my music. If you get 5 that is still very good. If you don't get any then you're not really trying. Have fun. E-mail me if you want the answers. unbread at gmail dot com

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger tara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:21 PM  
Blogger tara said...

sorry, i posted that I got number 3, but then deleted it because I also got number 7. . . didn't realize it would still leave up a note that I deleted a comment. I'll try more later. Hope you're having a good night. Very creative game.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

i like the game, altho i can get none of them (which should be of no surprise to you, pax).
question: how would one fill out the comment card on your blog? or it just for decoration?

5:59 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Emily, I know you know at least one of the songs plus the artist. So it can't be the songs that are trouble. If you want to fill out the comment card you can do two different things.

1)Download the picture, print it, fill it out, hand it to me.

or

2) Download the file, open it in Paint(right click on it, open with> paint) or photoshop, Using the brush tool fill the check boxes, using the text tool fill in the blanks, Save the file and e-mail it to me.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home