A Futon? Attain Air!
I had a great vacation. I got to see my family, some of which I hadn't see in a few years. I ate many pleasing meals. I got so hang out with lots of my friends. I had a week and a half of non-stop enjoyment. Now I'm back home which is a little depressing. One good thing that I can look forward to is my purchase of a BED! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm! It is being delivered on the 5th, so I have about a week to wait. I think I can wait that long, though I did get pampered with beds while in good old EC. I should have pictures up sometime next week. I need to piece a few panoramics together and get some pictures from other people first. If you're worried I'll put embarrassing picture of YOU up, let me assure you that I will try to limit those to one per customer. If you didn't notice I did post pictures of the Treasure Map I made.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home