Blog

Friday, October 27, 2006

A Name Changer

A while ago I was bored and I spent a few hours looking for ways to rearrange the letters in my name. A NAME CHANGER = HENCE ANAGRAM. I tried doing this a few years ago on my own, but I'm not a letter man so I wasn't the best. I found this great site that will make all sorts of anagrams out of whatever you want. It's very good. Don't expect any of them to make sense. You've got to look for the good ones. The tools help eliminate the bad ones. I tend to limit the maximum amount of word to 2 or 3. I used Alexander Kruse because I needed some extra vowels to get better words. The X in my name really makes the outcomes interesting. The three best that I found were these: A NAKED SEX RULER, SEXUAL DARKENER, UNASKED RELAXER. I like the last one a lot. You could take the first one to mean two different things. The middle one sound like I'm an evil villain in a porno. Not that there are ever evil villains in pornos. Not that I've ever SEEN a porno. cough cough... Um, Let's move on.

I tried a few of my friend's names and here are my favs.

EMILY FITZGERALD = GIRLY FEMALE DITZ

BENJAMIN KRUSE = MEAN JERK IN BUS

KATHERINE DUNBAR = UNHEARD ANT BIKER

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an ass on most forms of transportation, but buses really bring out my bad side.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Wait, like, what's an anagram? I just, like, don't get your post. Omygod! I think I just broke a nail!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home