Blog

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Last to Fall

It has happened. Everyone in the world now owns a cell phone. I got mine about a week ago. I got it for three reasons. I was planning on getting one some time this summer. My Ipod screen broke so I never new what time it was (most of you know the clock in my car is gone too.) Michelle's phone died recently when it fell in a creek. Since she was going in I went with. I now have a cell phone through Verizon. My phone number is prime if you include the area code but no leading 1. If you want it, which you probably don't since the only people who call me anyways already have it or don't show up at my blog, call my old number and ask me for it or wait until my answering machine tells you, and it will tell you. Other things have been going on with me this summer and a plan to blog about them, but I'll get to them later. Call me sometime.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Alex!!! You got a cell phone!! I really didn't think you were ever going to cave it!

Hope all is well! Its been a while, it'd be cool to hear what all is new with you!

Life has been really good :o)!

Later Buddy!!

~Jenny

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home