A Week To Sit Pretty
Last I left you, I had a lot of presents to make. Since today I'm done with all of them. Well maybe not completely done, but I don't consider printing them out to be making. I spent a couple hours on Riann's, about 4 days on Tara's, a few minutes (though really a day) on Katherine's, and a number of hours on Katie's. I hope they each like there's, because I'm not changing them. That's not true. I'll change Riann's if she wants. It wasn't too hard to make and I can print it at home. I also spent a number of hours working on Katherine's present for her boyfriend. So that's 5 pieces made. I don't feel the need to make anything else. My right hand has been through too much. It's sore. It even crapped up a number of times just using a mouse. That is diligence. Maybe I'll try to post pictures of the art with the recipient.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home