Blog

Monday, October 15, 2007

Huh?

I woke up around 7:30 to go to a job today. Everything was fine. I got dressed, drank breakfast, filled my water bottled, and checked out the job online. I'm all ready to leave. I open my door and I'm taken aback. A homeless guy is sleeping in front of my door. I wasn't sure what to do. After a second of thinking my mind decided to make make me say "Aaaaah!" somewhat loudly. My brain's logic was, "Hey, I'm alarmed and maybe he'll wake up and leave." The man had no response, because he didn't wake up. After thinking even more, I decided not to wake him, because I don't know if he's crazy. I stepped over him and bolted my door upon leaving. When I got back from subbing, he was gone, but his blanket remained. I got rid of the blanket in the hopes that this might be a good signal to not sleep in front of my door. If it happens again, I think I might get an air horn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home