Good Day
Things are going pretty good lately. I got to work on Friday and Saturday at the Clubhouse. So that's money and food. Can't beat it. Plus one of the bartenders bought me breakfast on Sunday.
Today only improved. I'm working all week at a school that is close and has no traffic. The kids are great group. I also got M&M's at the end of the day. I want to point out that this is a middle school job, but the school is a mix of a middle school and elementary school. I never except elementary jobs on the few times I get called to do them. I just don't think it's me. Though I must say that when I see the little guys walking down the hall I get a huge smile on my face. They are just so cute and innocent. This doesn't mean I'll start teaching them. On a side note, I tend to hear from secretaries that most subs prefer elementary over middle or high. I'm a weird one.
Other good things. The weather is spectacular. My Gomez video has now been viewed more than 2000 times on YouTube. Halloween is coming and I have changed the toast accordingly. My apartment is super clean and organized (I may update Apt pictures soon). Life is good.
Blog
1 Comments:
not to be all anal, but you do not except jobs, you accept jobs. All the same, I'm glad you're having a good day, I hope it continues. Awesome about the youtube video!
Post a Comment
<< Home