The Return
So the next day I woke up and got ready he was there again. This time he was without his blanket. As I was thinking about what to do, he woke up. I said hey and he said hello. I then asked him if he could please not sleep in front of my door anymore. He say okay and told me to have a nice day. I'm pretty sure he went back to sleep as I went to my car. I didn't really care, just as long as it stopped. Today when I woke up and was leaving I was tentative on opening my door. He wasn't there. YAY! I did see my upstairs neighbor smoking on the steps though. He pointed out to me that I had a homeless guy sleeping in front of my door the past few days. I filled him in on my end. He told me it creeped him out a bit too. He thinks the guy picked my door, because it was the only one with a mat. And a pretty nice mat, I might add. So I think that's it for the homeless guy. He seemed nice, which makes me a little glad I didn't actually get an air horn.
I also want to point out that I added two new illustrations to the Art of Others section yesterday. Enjoy.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home