Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Be Yell Low Gigi He Are

I was in the middle of listening to This American Life when I pondered and old joke I learned in my first year of high school Spanish. I only remembered the punchline, but it gave me a great idea for a puzzle to put on my blog. I'm mot going to tell you how it works because I think it should be easy to figure out. Have fun. There should be one for most everybody.

  1. Tea Oh Am
  2. Am May You Are Re Ian
  3. Be Ian Jay Aim Mayan
  4. Cay Eighty A Chi Are Ryan Knee
  5. Are Rye Yay Yen En
  6. Tee Yay Are Ray
  7. Cay Eighty I
  8. See Yay Chew Seek Hey
  9. Jay Yes Esse
  10. Jay Oat Tea Age
  11. Es Say Chi Yell Hell Lee Why
  12. Jay Ye Yen En Why
  13. He Hem My Hell Why
  14. A Yell Lee Yes Sown
  15. A Yell Lee Yaks Say Andy Ye Are
  16. Es Si Oat He Tea
  17. Hell Lie Esse
  18. Jay Hey Hi Hem Me
  19. See Age Are Hi Yes Tee I Yen Nay
  20. Hey Andy Why
  21. Pea Eighty Are Icy Hi Yay
  22. Dije Fee Heidi
  23. Dia Redub Hell You

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home