The Month
I haven't really been blogging much. I haven't had much to blog about. I have posted a number of pictures this month. So if you didn't catch that, check it out.
One of the odder things I've done recently is mark all the star stickers that have been painted over on my bedroom ceiling with Post-It note slivers. Truthfully I probably didn't get all of them. I did get most. I'd say that there are around 200 or so on the ceiling, but I haven't counted the ones I marked so I could be way off. I did have some help from my friend Riann in the search. It turned more into a competition. We also mulled over reasons for the odd placement of the stars. There are gaps and clusters and it just doesn't make sense. I'll get around to counting them sometime. Maybe when I take down the Post-It's.
Blog
1 Comments:
Wow
Post a Comment
<< Home