Blog

Monday, September 10, 2007

Art and Inspiration

I just added two more pieces to the Art of Others page. Each was done within a 24 hour time period. It's weird. I was trying to do one of Chuck for a good while now. I actually started on one of Shelley and Chuck about a month ago, but only got so far before I stopped midway. I just wasn't feeling it. The photo wasn't right. I looked around yesterday for a different picture and after a quick start and some sleep the rest just went. If I hate the photo, I just can't do it.

The photo of Alison I loved, but when I got it a week or so ago, I wasn't in the right place to do the picture. I have to be ready to spend a few hours on it and know how I'm going to do most of it. I wasn't really in the mood to do any pictures for a while there.

I currently still have one unfinished project. And by one, I mean one that I want to finish. It's a pretty simple one of Tara, but there is something missing. I have an idea of what to fill it with, but I'm waiting on some information from Tara first. I'm waiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home