Charades
It's been a while since I've give you guys any type of new puzzles or games to play. I've been thinking about doing this one for a few weeks, but never got around to it. There are 3 charades on the video and there is no sound, as there should be. I'm not sure how well it will work since I have no idea what you might be thinking I'm doing, so do your best. It might help if you take some notes.
When you think you know the answers, feel free to give me an e-mail. Or maybe post a comment. Now that i think about it, this might be harder than I thought. We'll see.
Labels: Game
Blog
2 Comments:
ooops! I missed a "sounds like" in Charade #1. just after I point out 1st syllable.
Well, I never was very good at Charades. :sigh:
Post a Comment
<< Home