Blog

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Another List

I feel like getting a few things that have been floating around in mind back out into the world. I feel like sharing some good times. I feel like recording what I know that some day I'll forget. I feel like making a list. You may know what I'm taking about, but most of you won't know most of them. Lucky for me, most of you will at least know one.

  • Snowy streets filled with pedestrians
  • Bird filled roof
  • Is it really you?
  • Free money and naked women
  • Rockin' to the oldies
  • Dancing and laughing
  • Midnight messenger
  • Anger and respect
  • Gradient art
  • Brotherly love
  • Chalk poems
  • $10
  • You forgot the 6
  • ...It brings on many changes...
  • My home is your home
  • Earth Wind and Fire karaoke
  • We're all in the same place in our life
  • Serious jest
  • Conversations I never want to have again
  • Street singing
  • Penny Saver golf swing
  • KGB agents
  • Innuendos
  • Make it san-black
  • Melting into the temperature
  • Numberless houses

That's all of them. And I'm glad for even single last one. Thank you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home