Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes
So the initial goal I set in Wii Fit was to lose 20 pounds over a period of 3 months. I've reached it 7 1/2 weeks later. What has changed so far? I did add some weights to my routine. I eventually changed from Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2 to DDR U3 soon to DDR U4 which I haven't played any songs on. I tend not to pass out playing DDR unless I really push it. I also start sweating near the end of boxing because I'm really giving it my all. I got a bandana for the sweat. I swear I look pretty much the same, but I have gone down one belt notch. I had to reset my goal: 8 pounds over 2 months. I don't want to go crazy and I know that as I go it may take longer to shed the pounds. The weird thing is even though I'm working out more and eating less sugar, I feel like I have too much energy at times. Let's hope it's just a phase or at least that it plateaus.
Blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home